LIST OF CONTENTS
- §1 Definitions
- §2 Contact with the Vendor
- §3 Technical Requirements
- §4 The Account
- §5 Purchases at the Store
- §6 Protection of Intellectual Property
- §7 Right of Withdrawal
- §8 Complaints
- §9 Personal Data
- §10 Disclaimer
- §1 DEFINITIONS
Consumer – a natural person of age, with full capacity to perform legal activities, making a purchase from the Vendor unrelated to one’s business or professional activities.
Account – free-of-charge function of the Store (electronic service) allowing the User to set up an individual profile at the Store, to be used for shopping at the Store.
Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of the store.
Store – a collection of web pages and IT tools (web service) managed by the Vendor and allowing the User to conclude Sales Contracts or Service Contracts, available at the address: centrumupiekszania.pl
Vendor – Olga Morito, entrepreneur running business under the name: GRM Tilamed Olga Morito, entered in the do Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity, VAT number (NIP): 6762377479, address: ul. Gorzykowska 3a, lok. U1, 03-552 Warszawa.
Sales Contract – contract concluded at the Store on the terms stipulated in these Terms and Conditions between the Vendor and the User involving the sale to the User.
Services Contract – contract concluded at the Store on the terms stipulated in these Terms and Conditions between the Vendor and the User involving the Vendor’s services offered by the Vendor to the Buyer, e.g. account management.
User – anyone visiting or using the Store’s services.
- §2 CONTACT WITH THE VENDOR
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: ul. Gorzykowska 3a, lok. U1, 03-552 Warszawa
- §3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Proper functioning of the Store requires:
- a device with Internet access
- In order to place an order at the Store, apart from the requirements stipulated in section 1, an active e-mail account is necessary.
- §4 THE ACCOUNT
- To shop at the Store, the User must complete the account registration form at the Store. Both set-up and management of the account are provided free of charge.
- When setting up an account, the User shall be asked to provide:
- full name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- residential/correspondence address.
Optionally, the User may also provide:
- Company Name,
- VAT number (NIP).
- Logging in requires the use of the data provided in the registration form.
- If any of the data provided in the registration form becomes void, the User must immediately update such data using the forms available at the respective tabs of the Account.
- In order to delete the account, send an e-mail with the request to delete the account at the address provided in §2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- When using the Service, the User must follow the legal regulations, in particular including the act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Polish Journal of Laws 1964.16.93, as amended) and the act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and similar rights (Polish Journal of Laws 1994.24.83, as amended) (“Copyright Law”).
- §5 PURCHASES AT THE STORE
- When viewing the Store pages presenting the products, the User can get acquainted with their description, properties, technical parameters, and the price. The Vendor commits to present reliable information on such pages to allow the User get acquainted with the offer.
- Before placing an order, the User shall place the products to be purchased in the Cart. When selecting products, the User may freely manage the cart content by adding further products or removing them from the cart.
- When finally proceeding to the cart, the User shall confirm the choice and shall be transferred to payment method selection. Payment for the selected products can be made using payment tools available at the Store:
- by traditional bank transfer at the Vendor’s bank account,
- via TPay electronic payment system,
- via PayPal electronic payment system.
When selecting the payment method for the product, the User may be redirected outside the Store to make the payment.
- All prices at the Store are gross prices, inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate under separate regulations.
- When placing an order, by checking or unchecking the respective separate box, the User declares consent or non-consent to the start of the service before the deadline for cancellation of the Sale Contract, as referred to in Clause 9(1) of these Terms and Conditions. If the consent is given to start delivering the service before the deadline for Sale Contract cancellation, the User shall be informed about the loss of an option to cancel the Sale Contract.
- When placing an order, the User shall receive a message at the provided e-mail address informing about Order acceptance, which shall be equivalent to concluding a sale contract regarding the product ordered (hereinafter: “Sale Contract”).
- The Order shall be executed immediately after the Vendor’s receiving information from the Entity providing payment service about the payment made by the User.
- §6 PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All products offered or made available via the Store shall be protected under the Copyright Law.
- The User shall have the right to use the Product purchased on the terms stipulated in the User Licence, as attached to these Terms and Conditions.
- The User shall be obligated not to provide the products listened to or purchased by the User via the Store to third parties, and to take care that such persons have no access to the products listened to or purchased by the User in a manner allowing their copying, distribution under a charge or free of charge, or use in another manner contrary to the scope of rights granted to the User under the User Licence.
- If the Vendor finds out about violations referred to in Clause 6(2), the Vendor shall summon the User to make products for the effects of such violations at the User’s expense. If the User fails to follow the Vendor’s request within 10 (ten) days from the date of the User’s receipt of the summons, the Vendor may pursue claims against the User regarding violation of User Licence or other rights to the product.
- §7 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The User shall have the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days from the date of the Contract.
- The withdrawal shall occur pursuant to User’s statement submitted in a form basically compliant to the template attached to these Terms and Conditions, submitted to the Vendor at the e-mail or postal address indicated in Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Vendor shall immediately send confirmation of receiving the statement of withdrawal to the User at the e-mail address provided by the User when registering to the Service.
- In the event of withdrawal by the User, the Contract shall be deemed not concluded.
- Within 14 days from receiving User statement of withdrawal, the Vendor shall reimburse all the payments made by the User.
- Due to the nature of the products being video films and digital content not saved on a material carrier in the meaning of the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Polish Journal of Laws 2014.827) (hereinafter: “Consumer Rights Act”), the User shall not have the right to return the product and withdraw from the Contract after product purchase if:
- when placing the Order, the User has granted the consent to start service delivery before the deadline for withdrawal referred to in section 1, and
- The User has been informed about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract.
- If the User has not given the consent to make the Product available before the deadline for withdrawal from the Sale Contract, the Service Provider shall make the Product available to the User after such deadline.
- §8 COMPLAINTS
- The User may submit complaints by e-mail at the e-mail address provided in Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Vendor shall handle complaints within 14 days from complaint reception. Complaint rejection and justification thereof shall be notified to the User by the Vendor by sending a message at the User’s e-mail address provided during Registration or complaint submission. If the Service Provider fails to respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt, it shall be deemed that the complaint has been considered justified.
- §9 PERSONAL DATA
- The Vendor shall act as the controller of personal data provided by the User when using the Store.
- §10 DISCLAIMER
- User’s provision of illegal content is prohibited.
- Each order placed at the Store shall constitute a separate sale contract and requires separate acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Contract is concluded for the term and purpose related to order execution.
- Any disputes with Users other than Consumers shall be resolved by the court having jurisdiction over the Vendor’s premises.
- None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit any Consumer rights under the law.
- Users may use the products according to the Licence below.
- Users shall have the right to use the products downloaded at the Store exclusively for one’s own needs.
- Users may play and multiply the products downloaded on electronic devices, save them in computer memory or other devices to read their contents without the possibility of interfering with the electronic structure or other modifications to the product, or making it available to the others.
- Users shall not have the right to:
- distribute or market the downloaded products in the meaning of Article 50 of the act on copyright and similar rights, in whole or in part,
- interfere with the product contents,
- publish, distribute, or copy the products,
- remove owner labels and technical security of the products,
- rent the products,
- any commercial use of the products.
CONTRACT TERMINATION FORM
- Gorzykowska 3a, lok. U1,
or at the address: email@example.com
CONTRACT TERMINATION STATEMENT
I, (*full name), hereby wish to inform you about my termination of the sale contract regarding video course(s) (*name of the course), concluded on (*date of contract).
(* User’s full name)